Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) Exam (EX300)
The RHCE exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 2.0 hours. Candidates are eligible to take the RHCE exam without first having passed the RHCSA exam, but RHCE will not be issued until both credentials are earned by a candidate.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I, II and III or RHCE Rapid Track Course
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- RHCEs who are non-current, and have passed the already RHCSA exam
The RHCE exam objectives provide authoritative guidance on the knowledge and skills candidates will need to demonstrate in the RHCE exam. They also provide more specific information on the exam format and coverage. All candidates are urged to use this information to evaluate their readiness for the exam.
Candidates will be emailed exam results within three business days following the exam.