IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 Content Development and Customization (ILO) (8P432)
NOTE: THIS IS AN INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE COURSE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
This course provides you with the tools to create and modify custom content for IBM Endpoint Manager.
Unit 1: IBM Endpoint Manager content
- Lesson 1: Content development
Unit 2: Tools and objects
- Lesson 1: Using the Relevance tools
- Lesson 2: Objects and properties
Unit 3: Basic Relevance
- Lesson 1: Property of an object construct
- Lesson 2: Developing queries with if-then-else constructs
- Lesson 3: Using the whose-it construct
- Lesson 4: The it without a whose construct
Unit 4: Common objects
Unit 5: Fixlets and tasks
- Lesson 1: Properties and groups
- Lesson 2: Action Script documentation and tools
- Lesson 3: Basic action commands
- Lesson 4: Creating custom content
- Lesson 5: Actions for Windows only
- Lesson 6: Using conditions
- Lesson 7: Creating files
- Lesson 8: Archiving files
- Lesson 9: Downloading files
Who Can Benefit
This advanced course is oriented towards IBM Endpoint Manager users that intend to create or modify custom content. This course does not cover Session Relevance.
You should have taken the IBM Endpoint Manager Console course or have prior knowledge of working with the IBM Endpoint Manager console prior to taking this course.