IBM FileNet Records Manager for the RM Professional 3.7 (F0190)
Learn how to use Records Manager to meet the compliance requirements for your organization.
- Recognizing record management business needs
- Content management concepts with IBM FileNet P8
- Declaring records using Records Manager
- Using Records Manager to file records
- Automating record declaration with entry templates
- Working with physical records using Records Manager
- Creating and applying disposition schedules using Records Manager
- Automating record disposition
- Using multiple alternate retentions
- Placing and removing disposition holds
- Using conditional (dynamic) holds
- Building a file plan using Records Manager
- Working with classified records
- Using a classification guide in Records Manager
- Creating and viewing record receipts for classified records
Who Can Benefit
This intermediate course is for Records Managers, Records Administrators, Records Officers, and other records management professionals, who are or will be working with IBM FileNet Records Manager.
You should complete:
- Getting Started with IBM FileNet P8 or IBM FileNet Prerequisite Skills 4.0 (F0000)
- Some experience in the records management field is helpful.