IBM Dynamic Infrastructure Top Gun (UXTG3)
Take the next step! Move beyond basic platform awareness to focus on overall business optimization. The class is structured on "telling and selling" of IBM's Dynamic Infrastructure client value drivers, within the context of IBM's smarter planet vision. IBM Service Management is key to this holistic view. This 3.5 day classroom course will train sellers to identify and capitalize on infrastructure transformation opportunities to drive incremental revenue. Key to the class is highlighting STG collaboration with GTS, SWG/Tivoli and SWG's CRUSH HP competitive program.
- IBM Service Management!
- Cloud Computing - Intro, Overview, and Update!
- Virtualization - Telling and Selling
- Information Infrastructure - Telling and Selling
- Business Resiliency - Telling and Selling
- Security for Systems Sellers - Telling and Selling
- Energy Efficiency - Telling and Selling
- Asset Management - Telling and Selling
- The relationship changing power of DI Innovation Workshops
- Competitive Focus - Bringing It All Together To CRUSH HP
- DI Whiteboarding
Who Can Benefit
A wide range of IBM and IBM Business Partner professionals who sell, market, or support IBM systems will benefit from this offering. A prime target audience is STG sellers with cross brand responsibilities - SSMs, CSMs, SSRs, Architects, etc. IBM Business Partners interested in IBM's new Dynamic Infrastructure Business Partner Specialty Programs will find this class appropriate.
You should be expected and will be assigned before each class.