What's New in PowerHA SystemMirror (formerly HACMP) 6.1 (ANH11)
This course is designed to introduce you to the new features in PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in a face-to-face classroom setting. The course is also offered in a live virtual classroom environment with hands-on labs What's New in POWERHA SystemMirror (formerly HACMP) 6.1 - Instructor-led Online (ATH11)
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Power p and AIX
- What's New in PowerHA, Power 6 and AIX 6
- Unit 1 - PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1 Overview and Usability Improvements
- Unit 2 - C-SPOC and CoD Improvements
- Exercise 1: Migration to PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1
- Exercise 2: Usability and C-SPOC Improvements
- Unit 3 - IPv6 enhancements
- Unit 4- PowerHA/XD and EMC SRDF Integration
- Unit 5 - Two-site GLVM Configuration Assistant
- Unit 6- RAS Enhancements
- Exercise 3: IPv6 enhancements
Who Can Benefit
This is an advanced course for experienced PowerHA for AIX (HACMP) administrators who will be implementing or migrating to PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1.
You should have completed:
- PowerHA for AIX I: Implementation, Configuration, and Administration (AN410) or PowerHA for AIX I: Implementation, Configuration, and Administration (ILO) (AX410)
- PowerHA for AIX II: Extended Administration and Problem Determination (AN420) or PowerHA for AIX II: Extended Administration and Problem Determination (ILO) (AX420)
- or have equivalent experience.