Identity/Access Management (IAM) Consultant Job Description
GCA Technology Services is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant - Identity/Access Management to join its growing Professional Services division. This is a Full Time position.
Primarily Tampa, FL, but the right candidate's location is flexible as work will primarily be performed at customer sites.
Senior Technical Consultant - Identity/Access Management
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for developing, architecting and implementing Identity/Access Management solutions at an enterprise and application level for our customers. The Senior Consultant provides oversight to junior level staff and provides on-site leadership to ensure that project objectives are achieved and project deadlines are met by:
- Developing, architecting and implementing IDM provisioning tools;
- Customizing IDM product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard functionality;
- Recommending improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects;
- Create and maintain relevant documentation as may be required by the customer from time to time;
- Developing strong partnerships with our customers, software vendors and other technical and industry resources;
Summary of Requirements
The ideal candidate must posses a foundational understanding of security infrastructure concepts across operating systems, networking, n-tiered architectures and experience with security applications including access management solutions, user provisioning solutions and enterprise directory solutions.
The following is REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in a consulting environment and/or Professional Services organization
- Proven experience in writing and reviewing SOWs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Identity Management, User Provisioning, Managed Access and issues surrounding authentication and authorization;
- 3-5+ years of experience designing and deploying enterprise data integration solutions, including experience with User Management/User Provisioning solutions
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: SUN Identity Manager, SUN Access Manager, CA E-Trust (formerly Netegrity Siteminder/Identityminder), Oracle Identity Management (formerly Oblix COREid) and Tivoli (TIM or TAM)
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills to manage and direct junior level staff
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
- U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a TS clearance
The following is DESIRED:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with J2EE development and XML
- Experience with authentication systems such as SecurID, RFID, Smartcard and biometric systems
- Current /active TS clearance
GCA has a comprehensive employment package that includes a base salary, full benefits, and performance incentives.
Send Us Your Resume